THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hai Ex Lover! :)

Eh awak. I just wana let u know la k. Am not a Toy ;)  Hehe. So pls la k. I dont need the pain now. Or u just dont need to hurt me anymore. Pretty please. I have no idea why did u re - appear in my life. I just dont get it yet. Hm. From the outside I REALLY HATE YOU! But , deep down in here u just dont know it. U really made me TRUST & LOVED u la. Haih, Am stupid man ;D Serious :/ But , nevermind la. If just to contact biasa okay la k? I cant layan  u like dulu. Cus u played me boy. I really want u to know what I feel. Em. Yeah. Mebe u wouldn't even care kan? I know i know. K la. I think kan , am just wasting my teenage year to wait. U promised me baa. U forgot? Oh well , i think u did ;)  Yeala. People will always ask me to move on but its reallly hard for me. Am trying my best here. Hello? U appeared again. Its alright dear. Am happy with that because i missed u ;) Sooo? Please. If u are really sincere. Yes , i'll accept u. If ure not. No , just forget every single thing k. Thanks. Muah  



Sincerely ,

Sheareena Melissa Natasha 
1 : 17 AM.
30 Sept 2010
5 Days to PMR.

0 comments: